The browsing and public consultation of this website is subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
Guarantees, Responsibilities, and Damages
1. DEXXOS does not guarantee that the content, instruments, and materials contained, used, and offered on this website are precisely up-to-date or complete, and is not responsible for damages caused by any error of content or equipment failures.
2. DEXXOS is not responsible, expressly or tacitly, for the undue use of information, instruments, materials available, and/or equipment used by this website, for whatever purpose, by users, who are entirely responsible for any injury to his/her own rights or to the rights of third parties, caused or not by improper use.
3. Under no circumstances shall DEXXOS, its executive officers, or employees be responsible for any direct or indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, losses or expenses arising from the connection to this website or use of part of it, or even inability to use it by any party, regarding any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in the operation or transmission, computer virus or failure in the line or system, even if DEXXOS or its representatives are aware of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses.
4. The proper provisioning of all Internet resources, with no exception, is the entire responsibility of the website user.
5. DEXXOS is not responsible for the content of other websites (a) whose addresses are available on the pages of this website, or (b) whose address of this website is available on such pages. DEXXOS does not guarantee the compensation for any damages caused by the websites referred to in this item.
7. Before making any investment decision, potential investors shall carefully consider, based on their financial situation and investment objectives, all information available on this website and, especially, analyze the Risk Factors.
Confidentiality of User Information
Copyright and Intellectual Property
Unless otherwise provided, all the content of this website pages, such as information, materials, instruments, page organization, charts, and drawings belong to DEXXOS or third parties who have legally assigned their right of use.
Comments on EBITDA
EBITDA (Earnings Before Interest, Tax, Depreciation, and Amortization) is presented as additional information, given that DEXXOS believes that it is an important indicator of its operational performance, as well as useful information for comparing its performance with that of other companies. However, no single figure should be considered as a substitute for the net income calculated according to Brazilian Corporation Law (BR GAAP), or even as a measure of the Company’s profitability. Furthermore, the calculations used by DEXXOS may not be comparable with other similar measures used by other companies.
Access to the restricted area
Users are responsible for:
1. Ensuring the faithfulness of the information provided to DEXXOS;
2. Not accessing the websites’ restricted areas on behalf of third parties without their previous and due authorization;
3. Processing information received in the websites’ restricted access areas with total secrecy, ensuring its confidentiality;
4. Keeping and maintaining their password secret, under their sole responsibility, not informing it to third parties. However, in case of any violation of the password to access the websites, users must immediately inform DEXXOS through the official channels;
5. Keeping their computer environment safe by using updated available tools, such as antivirus and firewall, among others, to contribute to the prevention of electronic risks on the users’ side;
DEXXOS reserves the right to change the circumstances, remarks, and content offered by the websites at any time.
Note: By accessing this website and any of its pages, users will have automatically accepted all the Terms and Conditions established here. Therefore, please cease the browsing or the public consultation of this website’s page if you do not agree with all the aforementioned Terms and Conditions.